An Arrive & Drive is a 15 minute session, in which drivers can get anywhere between 15-20 laps. Weather permitting; Should the reservation be cancelled by New Jersey Motorsports Park due to weather or track scheduling, the customer may reschedule their reservation or request a refund. Once a reservation is placed ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
What's included with my purchase?
Your purchase will include the following rental gear: A full body suit or race jacket, helmet, neck brace and gloves. A headsock is also included and yours to keep after your experience.
Rules & Regulations
- A minimum height of 60 inches (5ft Tall) is required to drive.
- A minimum age of 13 is required to drive. Minors under the age of 18 are required to have a legal parent or guardian present during their experience and sign a minor release form.
- A maximum weight of 330 lbs. to drive.
- Closed toe shoes are required.
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol is strictly prohibited at New Jersey Motorsports Park. If you are going to drink alcohol at our establishment, this is to be done after you have completed your last race. At the discretion of NJMP; any person who appears to be under the influence, will not be permitted to race and will not receive a refund.
- Those who have any medical concerns such as pregnancy, back pain, heart conditions, etc. are highly recommended to not take part in the go-karting experience.
For any additional questions, please feel free to reach out to our team at 856-327-7213 or email@example.com
- Only outdoor facility with gas powered go-karts within the Tri-State area
- Day time racing available
- Private experiences available
- Friendly & Helpful staff
- Competitive pricing
- Bar & Restaurant on site
What do I get?
Why New Jersey Motorsports Park?
- Only Outdoor Facility with Gas Powered Go-Karts within the Tri-State Area
- Night Time Racing
- Private Experiences Available
- Friendly & Helpful Staff
- Competitive Pricing
- Restaurant on Site